Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank You Grandma

A huge thank you to Grandma for coming to help out the last three weeks! Thank you Grandpa for sharing her with us and being willing to be on your own for so long. We had a great time with you thank you for all of your help.
Frederick had his two week appointment on Friday and weighed in at 9 lbs 3 oz and was 21 inches long. He is doing great and I am feeling much better. Brandon and Travis have only two weeks of school left and are very excited for summer. We are all adjusting well to having a tiny baby around. We are so grateful for Frederick and how well he is doing. It is so nice to have a healthy baby!

4 comments:

cbthrong said...

What a beautiful picture of "Grandma" and Frederick...contentment personified! The gift of 'being there' is the best gift of all. Thanks from the Dad's side of the family. We can't wait for our turn and look forward to seeing all at the blessing!

Nana (and Pappy too)

Lori said...

I will be forever grateful for the cherished memories of my most joyful time spent with adorable Frederick and his very loving family.

Grandma

Kristy said...

How great to have your mom there for so long. I'm glad to hear you are feeling good and I hope you are getting a little bit of sleep. Someone told me when babies hit 10lbs. they start sleeping better so you are almost there:)

Grandpa said...

Such a great family to come to! Frederick is a great looking young man and I look forward to seeing him soon! It was great to get 1st hand reports from "Grandma" on a daily basis - although I am very happy to have her home!!

Love to you all!!