Fred has a friend. He has only been here for 48 hours (give or take) and he already has a friend. Apparently he makes them while he sleeps - there are a lot of things we just don't understand about babies...All we see is what appears to be a sleeping baby - occasional strange expressions perhaps, a startle response, sometimes a burp or (my favorite) mini flatuli. This is all we see. But apparently friends are being made during these times. I know this because since 1:30am last night Fred has been doing all those things which I have just listed and now at 3:30pm there is a another baby in his bed!
Alright, alright so actually we just found out that some friends of ours, who were due to deliver about a week after Moriah, went in to labor Saturday night and have been 5 doors down from us without our knowledge! Fred and Anna hit it off right away!
Who knows though....there are a lot of things we just don't know about babies!
2 comments:
WOW, if only I knew earlier in life that all it takes to gain friends is a strange expressions, a startle response, a burp or mini flatuli. Ha ha ha ha!!! I'm going to put forth more effort to gain friends, lol!! :)
I just checked your blog today and hadn't see the first post about Fred and thought you had twins! I was picturing you there for the c section and having quite a surprise! Yikes! I'm glad he already has a friend!
Post a Comment