Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pirate Travis

Travis is into pirates lately and it seems is trying perhaps a bit too hard to look like them. When he acquired his third black eye in the last 6 weeks I determined that this was a trend and should be shared on our blog. So far he has managed to retain his eye sight so no patch is needed but I am beginning to wonder if that is his goal. Perhaps having proof of his new appearance will be enough and he will now start to have a little more regard for personal safety. At this point I just hope he will make it to adulthood without brain damage and with two working eyes (although maybe that already is an issue...).

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

What a boy! A smile actually comes with a black eye!! You gotta love that.

Love you all, Grandpa!