Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Hail

This spring seems to be a little mixed up. We go from beautiful 70 degree weather to lower 40's and hail! Brandon was off at a birthday party so missed the fun but Alex, Travis and the dogs raced out to play in the hail. They had fun throwing ice balls for the dogs to catch and just running around. It was fun to watch, I did go out for a few minutes but decided my balance was already off enough and I didn't feel like falling in the ice. Every now and then Travis comes out with "I though it was supposed to be Spring?"

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

This weather is ridiculous. I am about to move south.

Corie said...

Our dog, April, does the same thing in the snow. It's funny to see how much she loves getting a mouth full of snowball!