Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter

I admit I wasn't as prepared for Easter this year as I like to be. Somehow I have fallen behind in life lately. So many thing I should be doing or want to do and so many that must be done, I'm a little out of balance. I guess I better take some time to ponder what things go in each category and how I am going to use my time instead of just getting overwhelmed by all that I have yet to do. Of course this may be expounded by the fact I seem to have caught Ruthann's stomach bug today and the boys are really loud. Good thing it is sunny, I think we will take a walk to the library. Anyway here are some photos from Easter...

Ruthann loved looking for eggs. I think what she loved best was that when she found something in the yard she actually got to eat it. She still puts everything in her mouth so has to be watched very closely outside. Look away for one minute and you'll be fishing a rock out of her mouth (needless to say we carefully clean up the yard before she comes out).
Frederick was delighted with the Easter egg hunt and ate most of his candy as he found it.

No comments: