Tuesday, February 22, 2011

today

Two pictures of our backyard just to show Alex how well Brandon mowed the grass. It is raining off and on today but when it is dry again B & T want me to video their new game on the trampoline entitled "horse race." Aren't you excited!
Yesterday we spent the afternoon at my sister's house where the kids had a great time with cousins. F & R fell asleep on the way home (7:00 pm) since neither of them got a nap. Frederick woke up at midnight sure he had just taken a nap but after a few songs went back to sleep and didn't wake up this morning until 12:05. When asked if he had a good sleep he replied "yea, all done now." I should say so.

After he woke up I was getting his lunch ready and Brandon was helping settle Frederick. Ruthann felt that something was going on so had to get to the action.

Brandon is such a great help. He and Travis are wonderful big brothers.

1 comment:

spflower said...

Moriah- I love getting your new postings on your blog. You have such great Kids and I wish I was closer so that K&J could still play with the cousins. We miss you and pray that your house will sell soon so that you guys can be together as a family soon.