A good friend of mine passed on the tradition she has of making her kids a personal cake for Valentines day. Last year Alex and I had a great time staying up late the night before making and decorating them. Last night I was too tired so I went to bed as soon as the kids all did but salvaged the tradition by suggesting that they could each decorate their own as our Family Home Evening activity.


Frederick really got into the idea. They evening ended with a bath (which actually Brandon gave him while I was putting Ruthann to bed). I love all our kids so much, they are truly wonderful. Brandon and Travis both made me cards. Brandon's had a coupon in it for me to take a bath anytime I want and he will watch Ruthann and Frederick. His also contained a picture of a maze inside with this written beside it: "Whenever you can't see the way, or you're feeling confused, look to your loved ones, you'll find all that you need and much, much more." How wise he is.
1 comment:
Moriah-
I hope you are doing well. You amaze me with all you do everyday. What wonderful kiddos you have! Love you
Post a Comment