
This may be short as Ruthann is starting to wake up and will be very hungry as she hasn't eaten in 4 1/2 hours. I can't believe she is three weeks old! We did take her to her 2 week checkup and she was up to 8 lbs 9 oz and 21 inches long. I don't remember her head size but her weight was 50%, length 75% (all our kids peak early in the height then start to fall although there is some hope for Brandon), and her head was 25%. I think she has the small Morse head from my Dad and Grandma Ruth.
We are doing well, adjusting to our newest member. I wish a C-section recovery was faster but keep reminding myself that it has only been 3 weeks. Ruthann is a very sweet, contented little girl. When she is awake she loves to just look around and be talked to. She is a happy baby and as you can imagine very well loved. Frederick is delighted by her and very gentle. All the boys love her but I was wondering how Frederick would do. We've been very lucky as we have never had any jealousy issues when we've welcomed a new baby into our family. Really I am just very lucky because I have four very wonderful kids, each amazing in their own unique way. I am excited to get to know more of Ruthann's personality.

We are doing well, adjusting to our newest member. I wish a C-section recovery was faster but keep reminding myself that it has only been 3 weeks. Ruthann is a very sweet, contented little girl. When she is awake she loves to just look around and be talked to. She is a happy baby and as you can imagine very well loved. Frederick is delighted by her and very gentle. All the boys love her but I was wondering how Frederick would do. We've been very lucky as we have never had any jealousy issues when we've welcomed a new baby into our family. Really I am just very lucky because I have four very wonderful kids, each amazing in their own unique way. I am excited to get to know more of Ruthann's personality.
1 comment:
I am so happy for you guys! She is such a cutie. I am sure it is exciting having a girl in the mix. I can't believe myself that Lukas is going to be 3 months in a few days. They sure grow fast!
Post a Comment