
School has started once again and while I miss the lazy and fun filled days of Summer I am so excited to see the growth of my boys this year. Brandon and Travis love school. They both have great teachers (Travis has the same teacher that Brandon had last year, who I was hoping Travis would have as I thought they would be a great match). Brandon's teacher actually called us last week to tell us what a joy it was to have Brandon in her class, that he is a great example to the other kids and has a wonderful attitude about learning. We are such proud parents!


Frederick turned 4 months on Tuesday. He also is doing great, he weighs 18 lbs 8 oz and is 25 inches. He's a big boy just like Brandon was but I think may actually look a little more like Travis under all that chub. He is a very happy content little guy (he's been sleeping from 10:00 at night until between 7 and 8:00 am for about a month now but we are a little scared to tell people for fear that he will quit doing it). I have mostly figured out the food issues. He is allergic to eggs and soy and we are assuming milk and avoiding nuts just in case. I've found some great cookbooks and found that I can eat at Baja Fresh (taco's with no cheese) so at least we have one restaurant we can eat at. My cousin, sister and I also just went on a tour of Bob's Red Mill and I found that several of the breads that they bake at their store I can eat so I was very excited and bought six loaves. Also limiting my diet has helped my lose most of my post pregnancy weight, it helps a lot when ice cream is simply not an option.
1 comment:
May we add that we are 'proud' grandparents of your intelligent, handsome and fun loving boys as well?
We are!
Nanny and Pappy
Post a Comment