Here is a video of Alex playing with Frederick, don't you love the stage when you can do the same thing over and over and it is funny every time?
He is so cute! I love how easy it is to make babies laugh once they get to the laughing stage!
What an irresistable, darling baby! I can't wait to 'play' with him at Christmas! JOY, JOY, JOY!!!
Moriah- He is so cute. I wish I knew when I could get to meet him. I can't wait to cuddle with him. What a lovely, squishy, happy, and darling Frederick you have!!!
What fun boys! It looks like the camping trek went well too. Hurray!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so cute! I love how easy it is to make babies laugh once they get to the laughing stage!
What an irresistable, darling baby! I can't wait to 'play' with him at Christmas! JOY, JOY, JOY!!!
Moriah- He is so cute. I wish I knew when I could get to meet him. I can't wait to cuddle with him. What a lovely, squishy, happy, and darling Frederick you have!!!
What fun boys! It looks like the camping trek went well too. Hurray!
Post a Comment