Friday, September 19, 2008

And They're Off!

Alex is taking Brandon and Travis on their first backpacking trip this weekend (Bree got to go too but has to carry her own food while Jayden is staying here to protect the home front). The boys are very excited!!! I am anxious to hear how it goes, they are only hiking in one mile to the campsite and Alex got off work early so they should have plenty of time to walk a slow mile and still get there before dark. I'll let you know how it goes but it's looking like the start to a wonderful tradition of loving the outdoors!

So what are Frederick and I going to do with ourselves? We are going out to Guide Dogs For The Blind where Peter is Graduating with a man from WA. It will be fun to see Peter again and meet his partner.

No comments: