Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ruthann

Ruthann is growing and I am sorry it has been so long since I have posted pictures. She still has no hair to speak of so thanks for the shirt Sarah (Brandon and Travis were very delighted by it)!Last month she was 16 pounds and 26 inches (75% for both weight and height). She also learned to sit up last month and very much enjoys her new skill.
As with all of our kids she loves the dogs and cat. Douglas stays out of arms reach but the dogs are more tolerant and let her pull their hair in exchange for a few face kisses.

Currently (at 6 months) her bottom two teeth are coming in. She is a bit of a Mommy's girl right now, well maybe more than a bit since unless she is in the mood to play nobody but me will do. If she feels like playing she will laugh and squeal at her Dad and brother's antics. She loves to be "gently startled" and Brandon has high hopes that she will be a long waited for companion on roller coaster rides.

3 comments:

cbthrong said...

Finally!!! We've been dying to see this little girl and how she has changed since the summer! It's so fun to see her personality shine through these pictures. Seems she's going to be fair haired? She's got a GREAT smile and a look all her own. Isn't it fascinating how unique we all are. Thanks for sharing and keeping us up to date!

Love to all,
Nana and Pappy

spflower said...

OH what a cute girl! I want to see her again so badly! She is a beauty and I am glad the boys liked the shirt. No matter how much pink Kate was wearing, until her hair finally grew (at about a year) someone always said "oh what a cute boy!" I wish I could be with you guys so I could hug her and squeeze her and then see if Frederick could say my name without laughing...
The boys and Kate and angry Jacob were in the paper today with Nancy and Porsche. You know that picture they took at the graduation? I'll send you guys a copy. Love you all!!!
Sarah

Corie said...

I can't believe she is 6 mo. old! Cute, cute, cute! And how did your move go? Hopefully you are getting settled and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!