I had to include this picture of Frederick. It is a common sight to see him walk by carrying the stool. This is his "Did it!" shout of joy after turning on the light.Thursday, September 9, 2010
Brandon has glasses! Not too much of a surprise with the poor eyesight of both his parents. We just picked them up yesterday and he is excited about the difference although they will take some getting used to. His eyes are not too bad but he is a little near and far sighted so has bifocals. The Dr said he could get away with just reading glasses but Brandon wanted to be able to see things far away clearer too (I don't blame him once you know what you are missing who wants to go back?). Now he can see and hopes that he can read for hours now without getting a headache (at least the headaches never stopped him from reading before).
I had to include this picture of Frederick. It is a common sight to see him walk by carrying the stool. This is his "Did it!" shout of joy after turning on the light.
I had to include this picture of Frederick. It is a common sight to see him walk by carrying the stool. This is his "Did it!" shout of joy after turning on the light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's so nice to be able to see, right! I got headaches as a kid too, but once I got glasses--gone! I wore them all the time b/c I felt so much better :) And Brandon look so handsome in them!
Post a Comment