Thursday, August 12, 2010

Princess Ru

During all of the excitement of last month this little princess turned 3 months old. Just in the last few weeks she has changed so much. She holds her head up much better and loves to practise grabbing objects. She has a wonderful giggle and freely offers her huge smile to all those who will stop to talk to her. When we lay her down she looks like she is trying to do stomach crunches as she struggles to lift her head and shoulders up so she can see what is going on around her. She has always preferred to be facing away from the person holding her so she can see what is happening and where she is going. She loves being talked to and will hold quite the conversation with her sweet coos.
We enjoyed having Sauna stay with us for a week. Ruthann is much easier to photograph than any of my boys. Thanks for all the great pictures Shauna!

We had fun taking these in the woods near our house. Isn't she beautiful!

2 comments:

spflower said...

I wish I was there with K and J this weekend. Those are some totally adorable pictures of the Ru-ster. I love the one of her peeking over the rock...oh I just LOVE that girl!

Corie said...

She is really a princess! What a fun time with Shauna, too. :)