Now It's Here And Now It's Not
by Brandon
by Brandon
Cold, glittering snow.
Now it's here, now it's not.
There's my snowman on Monday,
where's it at on Wednesday?
Look at the snow here, why is it not there?
Snow, it glitters and shines, it's fun to
play in, but not for long, for
now it's there and now it's not.
Snowmen
by Brandon
I love snowmen,
I love them a lot. Three
round balls stacked on top,
one on the bottom and one on
top, and one in between. Big, then smaller
and smaller is their size from bottom to top.
Black coal buttons on his front,
one top hat on his head, one red scarf around
his neck. One orange carrot as a nose, two black
buttons as his eyes,and two sticks as his arms.
That's my snowman, tall and strait, he'll be mine
as long as he waits.
Snow
by Brandon
Cold, glittery
snow. Good for so
many things. Snowmen,
and snowballs, snow forts,
and snow castles, and even
snow cakes, just to name a
few. Snow is so fun, fun for you
and fun for me. It's simply fun for everybody.
Oh ,How Do You Like To Play In The Snow
by Brandon
Oh how do you like to
play in the snow, to play
in the snow all day? Oh I
do think it's the funnest of
things, ever a person could
do. Over one drift and into
another, laughing all the way.
Oh, I do think it's the pleasantest
thing, ever a person could do.
Do you?
1 comment:
Congratulations, Brandon! You truly are a poet and a very good one too. I continue to be amazed at your growing list of talents.
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment