We have lots of pictures from July and August to post but first I had to get this video of Frederick up. Yesterday he decided that it was the day to start walking. Up until then he had only taken three step by himself. Yesterday he just took off, trying to walk everywhere. He still has a few spills but just gets up and takes off again. He likes to carry something as I think it makes him feel more secure.
Also a video of Brandon and Frederick on the "skid out Ferrari" breaking all the racing records. Of course I had just cleaned the floor (which is why all the chairs are up on the futon) but apparently a freshly mopped floor is helpful for racing. Frederick also likes to push Travis around on his car.
5 comments:
Frederick picked a momentous time to walk...right after your wedding anniversary! He already looks like a pro! Does that mean he won't want to snuggle as much? Those BOYS...they have SO much fun with him!!!
Can't wait til Christmas! :)
He is one cute little guy!!! I had so much fun with him when you guys were here. Maybe I'll lock kate in here room next time you're here so I can play with him all by myself :)
happy 11th anniversary BTW. Wish you many many more.
Love you lots, give Brandon and Travis lots of kisses for me.
Congratulations, Frederick!! Looks like he's walking with purpose too! Time for a walk around the wild side play date for the two tots?? Let's get them together soon.
Hurray for Frederick - it won't be long before he's keeping right up with Brandon and Travis.
These boys always give me cause to chuckle. They find such joy in life and it's contagious!
What fun boys! Looks like you officially have another "walker" on your hands. I love the race track, too.
Post a Comment