It is amazing that in nine months Frederick went from this cute tiny baby to...
this just as cute and very interactive tike.
We took him in to get his picture taken in honor of this milestone but Frederick wanted no part of the photographer. We managed to get a few ok shots by having him sit on my stomach (bring back memories of Brandon's photo session at about this age Mom?). I was hoping to capture his new clapping skills and his infectious smile but I'll have to settle for home shots of those.
As I mentioned Frederick can clap now and we often find him quietly clapping to himself. His first tooth came in about two weeks ago (bottom right) and he now has his bottom left and top right coming in. New teeth coming in don't seem to bother him but he did have a bit of a shock when he bit his big toe yesterday. He is a very happy little guy, he loves going outside and will burst into tears if you touch a door and then don't take him out. We've been lucky in have nice sunny weather lately so have been out for plenty of walks. We are about at the age where he could possibly have outgrown some of his food issues. It is hard to decide when would be a good time to try it when you know that if he can't tolerate it his stomach will hurt making him uncomfortable and causing him to be fussy and have a hard time sleeping. I did try soy oil which he does still react to. He has his shots tomorrow and next week his Nana and Pappy are coming so maybe after they leave I'll try something else. He loves his solid food and has tried a few bigger pieces of banana but has no clue of how to feed himself. He can pick up things just fine but doesn't even try to put it into his mouth. Basically the only thing he puts into his mouth by himself is his thumb. Sometimes a few toys but those are usually met with gross faces. Oh Frederick has also started playing with my, or his, hair when he get tired. It is really cute when he is ready to go to sleep he starts sucking his thumb and rubbing my hair if I am holding him or his own if I'm not. His eyes are brown in the middle but still blue on the outside. I'm not sure if they are going to stay that way or if they are still changing. He is a great little boy, very loved and well hugged and kissed daily.
this just as cute and very interactive tike.
We took him in to get his picture taken in honor of this milestone but Frederick wanted no part of the photographer. We managed to get a few ok shots by having him sit on my stomach (bring back memories of Brandon's photo session at about this age Mom?). I was hoping to capture his new clapping skills and his infectious smile but I'll have to settle for home shots of those.
As I mentioned Frederick can clap now and we often find him quietly clapping to himself. His first tooth came in about two weeks ago (bottom right) and he now has his bottom left and top right coming in. New teeth coming in don't seem to bother him but he did have a bit of a shock when he bit his big toe yesterday. He is a very happy little guy, he loves going outside and will burst into tears if you touch a door and then don't take him out. We've been lucky in have nice sunny weather lately so have been out for plenty of walks. We are about at the age where he could possibly have outgrown some of his food issues. It is hard to decide when would be a good time to try it when you know that if he can't tolerate it his stomach will hurt making him uncomfortable and causing him to be fussy and have a hard time sleeping. I did try soy oil which he does still react to. He has his shots tomorrow and next week his Nana and Pappy are coming so maybe after they leave I'll try something else. He loves his solid food and has tried a few bigger pieces of banana but has no clue of how to feed himself. He can pick up things just fine but doesn't even try to put it into his mouth. Basically the only thing he puts into his mouth by himself is his thumb. Sometimes a few toys but those are usually met with gross faces. Oh Frederick has also started playing with my, or his, hair when he get tired. It is really cute when he is ready to go to sleep he starts sucking his thumb and rubbing my hair if I am holding him or his own if I'm not. His eyes are brown in the middle but still blue on the outside. I'm not sure if they are going to stay that way or if they are still changing. He is a great little boy, very loved and well hugged and kissed daily.
2 comments:
Oh, he is so cute!! Hope all is well. We miss you guys.
The Morse's
He is adorable!! He looks to be at a fun age. Good luck with the food allergies. I took my twins in to get retested and instead of growing out of some they grew new ones. uugghh...I hope they'll grow out of atleast one of them someday!
Post a Comment