Friday, January 30, 2009

8 months old

Frederick is now almost nine months but I have been trying all month to capture a few things on video that he does now. I finally decided I should just get up what I have because they may be the best I can get. He freezes and just stares at the camera when he notices it so I have to try to catch him off guard. To give you an idea of Frederick now the other night we were in Brandon and Travis' room as they were getting into bed and Brandon commented "You know Frederick really is a part of our family now. I mean before we were excited about him coming but now I just can't imagine our family without him. He's really starting to show his cute little personality. Our family just would not be the same without him in it." Well said.
Travis wanted me to video Frederick with his credit card that he loves. It is just one of those fake ones that you get in the mail but Travis thinks it is so funny that Frederick loves it so much. I love Bree in this because she makes Frederick look so little. Frederick loves the dogs although Jayden can sometimes be too licky. The highlight of his day is when we go visit the chickens, he gets his arms and legs going so fast and has a huge smile as we head toward them.

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

That is well said, Brandon! Every piece of the puzzle is needed. We love your pictures and videos - and your family!!

Grandpa Morse