Saturday, December 20, 2008
Christmas pictures
I know I am behind and there is a post coming about our wonderful trip to Orange County where we spent Thanksgiving with my parents and Dave and Suzanne's family. I just had to quickly post something about our picture taking session for our Christmas cards. We ended up with a cute picture but as is typical it was an interesting experience. I decided this year I wanted to have the dogs in it too. If you've seen our card you saw that didn't work. Getting the three boys looking the same direction with a normal expression, much less a smile, was hard enough but add to that Jayden who didn't know why I wanted him right next to Brandon and Frederick but since I did he felt sure he should be licking some part of Frederick. Between me telling him to stay and Brandon pushing his head away from Frederick's feet he was very confused. Bree did pretty well, other than the occasional yawn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Boys look so handsome! I love the shot of Frederick. What a good sport. It was so fun to be with all of you for Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful Christmas!
We love you!
Post a Comment