Frederick always talks to himself in his crib and just hangs out until I come get him. I usually don't have him wait too long as it has been 10 or 11 hours since he last ate but this morning I was busy with Brandon and Travis and didn't go in until 45 minutes after I first heard him talking to himself. I was amazed to find that he had rolled onto his back and managed to turn himself sideways in his crib. No wonder I had been hearing lots of excited squealing and happy sounds. After feeding him I put him on his blanket to see if he would do it again and sure enough he rolled over two more times. He has really gained so much more control over his body in the past two weeks. It is really fun to watch him discover what he can do with this new body.
1 comment:
what a bundle of joy.
earon
my blog is lenoxfam.blogspot.com
what is your address
Post a Comment