


So Brandon did it, he bought a corn snake. I must say I a proud of all the work and time he put into making this decision and gathering the supplies (as well as saving up the money). He put a lot of thought into decorating the cage so that his snake would like it and then talking with people and emailing others until he found someone that had a snake with the perfect temperament for him. It seems as though he has made a good choice.
It was funny, the other day when we were out getting supplies for the cage he said to me, "I like having my own money so I get to decide what I get. It makes me feel like I am somebody and not just a kid."
Interesting observation...all my boys are growing up so fast.
1 comment:
I am so impressed with your whole family's very thorough investigation into all that will be required to add a snake to your growing family of pets. Hurray for Brandon - she's a beautiful snake and I'm sure will be very well cared for.
from a "not so fond of snakes - but very proud" Grandma
Post a Comment