
Frederick had his first tub bath yesterday (that's what you get when you keep your umbilical stump for a month). Just like his Mom and brother Travis, he loved it. As you can see he is growing quickly. It is fun having him more alert, he loves to be changed and talked to. He is starting to coo and smile back at us.

4 comments:
I love our new grandson!
Definitely a very healthy boy!! I am very anxious to see him.
Love to you all.
Grandpa M.
So cute! Noah's umbilical cord took forever to fall off too. I kept waiting and waiting. Love the pics!
I can't believe he's 1 month old already! I glad his umbilical cord fell off. Those things get nasty! We need to get together sometime in August. We are going to CA, and then we have to move--but we have to get together!
Post a Comment