Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Frederick and Ruthann

I realize there have been no new pictures up for awhile so here they are! Ruthann and Frederick are at such fun stages. In this photo yes Ruthann is laying on a changing table pad. She came marching into the kitchen dragging it behind her, placed it on the floor and settled her self down then demanded her cookie. She is a girl who knows what she wants and is not afraid of demanding it. Frederick still lives in the world of superheroes and tiny lego men. Ruthann is trying to join him...

and she manages it! She was quite delighted with her costume.


I went looking for Ruthann one afternoon and found her reading to her baby, so cute.

Our winter has really been very mild and we are enjoying the sun. I love watching imaginations run wild. It is so funny to hear Ruthann talking away to herself as she wanders around the yard. Frederick of course is quick to find a stick and march off into battle.


Ruthann loves horses and her brothers got her this one for Christmas. She can really get it rocking and she has great balance. If she is going slow she just lets her legs hang but when she decides to really move she draws her knees up to get a good grip with her legs and off she goes. I keep thinking she is going to flip over but she hasn't so far.

I love Frederick's faces. He has great facial expressions.


Ruthann was sure this was meant to be an accessory.

What can I say other than I am very glad I caught this moment on camera. As you can see these two have a lot of fun together, when Frederick isn't poking Ruthann to elicit the classic little girl shriek.

Updates on Brandon and Travis are coming soon...

No comments: